Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sun Bum Fun








Of course even a nerd like me isn't all history in a place like the Bahamas! I can't believe I haven't posted for two weeks when I told myself I was going to be better at posting regularly. After the Bahamas we headed to the Pacific Northwest to tour some colleges and then when we got back from that I was hit with an incredible case of the lazies. Anyway I hope you enjoy this little glimpse at island life. The Hilton had the perfect little private beach to relax at almost everyday with floaties and the works for us to use! I spent hours in the water, lounging around taking in the view, and even dozing off more than once. C'mon what's more relaxing than the sound of calm waves with the sun as your blanket? (Don't worry I reapplied my sunscreen like four times a day.) I'm sad sitting here at home wishing I could do it all again instead of having to wake up early and volunteer or wash dishes. Hard knock life right? Just kidding I have it pretty good, I mean I went to the Bahamas for Pete's sake! But in the future island life will be seriously evaluated as a lifestyle option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment