Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Floral Punch










Just when I was starting to lose my appetite for floral print, I find this brilliant piece. The color blocked shoulders and the fact that the print does not scream spring time make it extremely wearable for fall. Paired with gray skinny cargos, gold accessories, and basically the only boots I have. For a little more low key look ditch the curls and go for a high bun instead, but with today being the last day of school before Thanksgiving, I felt like celebrating. That's it for today, but I might be posting some pictures from a trip to San Francisco during the summer. So stayed tuned for those! Happy Holidays Everyone!

Top: Urban Outfitters ~ Skinny Cargos: American Eagle ~ Necklace: Urban Outfitters ~ Bracelet: Lucky Brand ~ Boots: Report
Photos taken by my Mom..thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment