Sunday, February 10, 2013

12 Suburbia Lane






Seriously sorry for the lack of posts. I was sick for about two weeks, with the height of said illness being while I was away in Palo Alto for a conference at Stanford. That day was not fun, but I did get free food so they took care of me well. It is so unfortunate that I was sick and had to go business casual or else a nice post would have been up taken full advantage of Stanford's beautiful campus. Sickness has been going around this winter like a wildfire and I have been ill twice in two months (three because it carried over into February?). I really need to keep up with my vitamins, this is too ridiculous. It has been quite cold here as well, and I am running out of cold weather outfit ideas. Luckily my sickness has given me the excuse of wearing jeans and sweatshirts for two weeks straight. Not to mention my two days that I was absent lounging in a full on marshmallow outfit (the baggiest sweats I own). Let's hope I get a stroke of fashion genius real fast or things might get really boring around here. 


Seven for All Mankind Jeans ~ Urban Outfitters Sweater ~ Forever 21 Anorak ~ Bracelet from Dillard's ~ Urban Outfitters Bag ~ Report Boots
thanks for the photos mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment