Monday, October 21, 2013

Flashback


Sleepy elephant seals



Photographs I took using film  about two or three years ago, back when we took a great road trip up and down the coast to Monterey/ Big Sur and back. I think I prefer film because you really have to choose what you shoot wisely. I do not know much about photography, just kind of did whatever felt right. I would love to take a class and learn more about what I could do. Everything turns out pretty well anyhow. I think as long as you capture light nicely, the only other thing you need is a different perspective. The road is a magical place. I want to take some desert shots with film. Hopefully, the next time we go to Vegas we can stop more along the way. Joshua trees and cacti seem like interesting subjects. Need to break out the ole Canon, it has been too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment