Thursday, October 24, 2013

Future





Well don't I look spiffy? This was my outfit to school today because I had an interview with the National Park Service for an internship today. Even though it was during school, I still wanted to put in an extra effort with my outfit so that they knew I was serious and ready to get down to business. Dressing for success is a real thing, people. More about the internship if I actually get it. I am so hopeful because it is something that I really want to do and seems like it would be a really nice experience. From previous posts, like the one titled Driftwood at Dusk back in September, it is obvious that  Environmental Science has really caught my interest. I want to be able to expand upon that through this position because being on the cusp of college, it would be helpful to sort out what I really want to do. English and the sciences have always been grappling for my attention, but writing and literature has usually won out until now. I would ideally love to mesh the two for ultimate intellectual satisfaction. I guess we will just have to wait and see what might be in store for me!

Wilshire Blazer ~ 7 for all Mankind Jeans ~ Report Boots ~ Fossil Tank ~ Forever 21 Tote


No comments:

Post a Comment