Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sun Drop









Fall is here, and we are nearing the one year anniversary of Coast of Kings. I have changed so much since then. My world has changed so much since then! I think it is a good thing though, I wouldn't want my life to be static. On to the outfit though. I prefer my tank tops to be long just so I don't have to be paranoid about them riding up if I bend over. I ordered this tank online though, and it was a lot longer than expected. So while cute beach cover up came to mind, I also wanted to wear it as a dress. So I layered it over top of my green Asos skirt (Asos is brilliant for bargains on basics) and finished with a belt to tie it all together. Feel free to dress it up with wedges or nice sandals, but for the sake of practicality, I went with Converse for school. Enjoy the last of the fall weather everyone! As for me, I am quite excited to wear jeans again.


Urban Outfitters Tank ~ Asos Skirt ~ Forever 21 Belt ~ Black Lowtop Converse



No comments:

Post a Comment