Sunday, September 8, 2013

Well Here Goes..





Ok. So I do have another passion in my life that I have not announced on this blog. I am extremely shy about this so I cannot believe a friend convinced me to do this, but I love to sing. My parents and some people at school have told me to try out for American Idol, the X factor, and what not but I am not entirely convinced I want to be a singer. It is kind of just something that brings me a lot of joy and I do it for myself. Also, I do not really believe in the whole enter a contest win and be famous and rich and successful thing. Like there is so much more value in putting in the hard work of going out, networking, giving your demo to people, and waiting for all your effort to be rewarded. It is the older way and it is harder, but there is more satisfaction in it I think. However, concerning this video I guess I just wanted to share my joy with the world, so without further ado, here is my Cover of Put Your Records On

No comments:

Post a Comment